Another fantastic option is to use this butter with thick-cut pork loin chops served with mashed potato.
250g unsalted butter, softened
1 clove garlic, very finely chopped
1 small bunch fresh flat leaf parsley, picked, blanched and chopped
- Smooth the butter with 125g of the Roquefort, garlic and TABASCO®.
- Pick the parsley leaves and then blanch in boiling water until wilted. Then drain, squeeze and chop.
- Crumble the remaining Roquefort and gently fold it into the butter mixture with the parsley.
- Check the seasoning.
- Put a sausage-like length of butter in some greaseproof paper, roll it up and twist the ends, so the paper tightens around the butter and forms a neat cylinder.
- Chill and keep in the fridge until needed, or store in the freezer.